Ten Most Beautiful Moments of Football World Cup 2006
These moments are not in any order but a symbol of how they enhanced the beautiful game.
1. Togo’s players celebrating their first goal in the world cup against South Korea in their opening match. No one can guess that they are not being paid for playing in the world cup.
2. Philip Lahm perfect goal against Costa Rica in the 6th minute led way to a high scoring World Cup.
3. Argentina second goal against Serbia & Montenegro ufabet บอลออนไลน์ arguably one of the best goals in world cup history. It constitutes 24 passes, a backheel to create space in the 18 yard box, 8 outfield players touched the ball in the move and a superb finish by Cambiaso.
4. Maxi Rodriguez superb volley in extra time to dispose off Mexico in round 16 is one of the most beautiful goals at such crunch stage. It sealed the deal for the blue and whites.
5. Koreans fans cheering their team will all noise making instruments and continuously jumping for 90 minutes to test the suspensions of the stands.
6. Mexican fans singing their national anthem with salute like star trek and erupting in Mexican wave.
7. Zidane celebration after scoring goal against Spain reminded a Spanish bull just released from shackles into a green field.
8. Huge success of fan mile and jovial nature between fans from across the world.